Public tender for design of objects intended for consumption of Zagreb water
It is a system consisting of glasses, bottles, thermo bottles, ice molds, innovative water-consuming items and accompanying packaging. The listed series of objects need to be identically and symbolically linked to a unique natural resource - drinking water from the Zagreb waterworks.
The criteria that will be used for evaluating the competition are the selection of environmentally friendly materials, economy, functionality, design, ergonomics, aesthetics, sustainability, solution feasibility, interdisciplinary approach to work and the possibility of individual application of visual features of the City of Zagreb, Zagreb Holding Ltd. and Vodoopskrba i odvodnja Ltd.
Professional designers - independent authors and interdisciplinary teams led by a professional designer can participate in the competition. Design students can apply for a mentoring job contest.
The deadline for submitting tenders is December 10, 2018 at 16.00.
You can download the tender documentation at the following link
- Tender general conditions (.pdf)
- Tender Application form (.pdf)
- City of Zagreb Development strategy for the period 'til 2020 (.pdf)
- Project assingment (.pdf)
- City of Zagreb Emblem (.ai)
- Zagreb Holding Ltd. logotype (.ai)
- Vodoopskrba i odvodnja Ltd. logotype (.ai)
- Cost estimation document (.xlsx)
- Q and A for period between 12 October 2018 - 29 October 2018 (.pdf)
Photo: Jurjevska water reservoir is the first reservoir that marks the beginning of water supply in Zagreb in 1878.